Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nerium Biotechnology Research and It's Accidental Discovery ... and .....so Much More

When you know your a part of something so much bigger than you ever imagined... for everyone I know...all my FB friends I hope you choose to read about the #CANCER #research that #Nerium #Biotechnology is doing. NeriumAD which has been only night cream to replace every other product used, now has a day cream.

This was an accidental discovery from Nerium Biotechnology when patients coming in from melanoma cancers were excited about their skin looking younger, texture, tones, and discoloration so they developed our flagship NeriumAD which is truly SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FOR REAL RESULTS. 
After losing my father to #brain tumors, finding out after my Grandmother died she had uterine cancer and everything else out there, the business that I am blessed beyond measure to be a part of now totally funds Nerium Biotechnology! This is huge
. Privately funded CANCER RESEARCH.....

When I think it can't get any better by everything Nerium offers such as our  
NeriumAD product for FREEif you refer 3 friends to now after 3 months giving you the Day Cream FREE 4 Life!! I just can't share it enough, or feel anymore passionate and I have now learned even more. My business partner and friend Randy Greene just shared the following:

"Just found out that the biotech company that accidentally discovered NeriumAD is researching how to end strokes, tumors, MS (multiple sclerosis) and AIDS, to name a few, using the Nerium plant. So proud that 30% of our company's profits go to fund this vital and necessary research. Glad to be a part of a company that cares!!"

Researching HOW TO #END#strokes#tumors#MS Multiple Sclerosis and #AIDS to just name a few. This is my company, this is what I do it means more to me than words can convey. How many people are going to be healed by our privately funded research all while blessing us with better lives inside and out?

 That is my job and if you are looking for a way to change your life inside and out this could be it.  

michelle.mcniel@nerium.com     


     






Plus we have a 30 DAY $$ BACK GUARANTEE  


No comments:

Post a Comment