Friday, October 4, 2013

Yummy Mummy's

October 4th 2013

With fall finally approaching us here in Texas tomorrow it is going to be a high 65 degrees and we are so excited!  I love to surprise my family with fun, quick, easy meals.  Fall just helps me create things more than once a week and so after David and Kendall loved the Monstober Taco Salad I wanted to do something else fun as we start our fabulous fall weekend.

So tonight we enjoyed:   Yummy Mummy's  and french fries.... another night that David and Kendall popped their phones out for pictures!  Guess you could say I'm one happy mummy ..... lol!  So here's to you having fun with your family spooky fun meal.

1 package of Franks/Hot Dogs  ( your choice )
1 package Pillsbury Refrigerated Bread Sticks

Unroll the bread-sticks then stretch 8 of them long....about 20 inches
Wrap the bread-stick dough around the hot dog and leave a little gap somewhere for the eyes
This makes 8 little mummy's.  
Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes and get ready for smiles and no left overs  :)



I emptied the frozen fries onto a baking sheet, sprinkled granulated garlic and a little salt and pepper, dried parsley just for look and had them cooking while I wrapped the hot dogs in their mummy outfits and about the time they were finished the french fries were done and then bake the mummy's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment