Tuesday, September 2, 2014

PUMPKIN for SMOOTHIES & TREATS

Fall is just around the corner, the Autumn winds are near and leaves starting to fall!  School just started back and even though I'm ready for the cooler temperatures it will be a while longer. Texas heat always lasts longer than most as we hit 97 degrees today, swim daily and our AC runs like crazy! That makes no difference to me as I along with the stores are starting to decorate for fall now so I have time to enjoy.  

Pumpkin smoothies are so delicious and easy to make and sometimes I don't have enough ice for a smoothie or don't want the water effect of it so I bought the cutest little Pumpkin Silicone Ice Tray at the $ Tree and with that said I was thinking pumpkin ice cubes how cute!  Yes, they are!  So I opened a can of plain Pumpkin and filled the little tray up and then just pop out Pumpkin Cubes for smoothies and our puppies love them as their special treats!  

When we are outside they get something cool and good for them.  Pumpkin is good for our pets digestion and they love it! Simple easy, fun things for fall.   

Hope you enjoy and have fun with fall too :)
May your days be filled with Sunshine Joy & Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment