Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Meal in One - Favorite Pepperoni Pasta Salad

I always love pasta salads and they are sometimes so expensive. I have discovered instead of paying 4$ for a small container I can make enough for a party but t feed my family two times, understanding that we all have 2nd and 3rds! Super quick, easy and a family favorite!

1pkg Pepperoni, I use 1/2 a pack and slice in 1/2 (so I can make again or use for pizza cheese toast )
1 box or pkg Veggie Pasta
1 or 2 cans black olives, drained
1 pkg grape tomatoes, rinsed
1 pkg Feta cheese, crumbled
1 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 bottle Italian Dressing

I use extra spices and we like a lot I don't measure it's for your taste of:

Granulated Garlic
Italian Seasoning

Boil the pasta, while its cooking according to package directions grab a colander and rinse your tomatoes, dump in your black olives ( I do not rinse these just put right into colander ) chop your bell pepper & slice the pepperoni and separate after.

Transfer Pepperoni, Tomatoes, black olives and bell pepper in a large serving dish or container and add your Feta cheese.

Use the colander again to strain pasta, rinse with cold water and add to container.

Add your Italian Dressing and spices if you choose, chill and enjoy!

That simple and delicious :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment