Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mini Greenhouses up-cycling

I believe last week was our last freeze and even though I'm a little late our weather in Texas will still cooperate for my vegetable/fruit garden.

I purchased the clear lid box at the $tree and cut TP rolls in 1/2 filled with potting soil, tucked some seeds in and watered and put into a sunny windowsill! So easy and excited about all our free organic veggies!

The up-cycled egg crate I placed a wet paper towel down and then seeds on top just 2 days ago and the okra is already starting to sprout!!

It is so easy and affordable to start this way as I have in the past paid and bought mini green houses and peat pots but discovered this is somewhat free and can be used again and again.

May all your garden wishes come true what you plant and take care of will come to you!














No comments:

Post a Comment