Sunday, April 28, 2013

My new skincare Nerium has changed my life

They say beauty is only skin deep or in the eyes of the beholder and with all this said what truly matters is how you feel about yourself, at least that's how I feel on the subject.

I do care about my face and my skin.  I have noticed over the past couple of years, a few lines here and there, texture differences like little circle patches that aren't that obvious but I sure noticed, uneven skin tone and enlarged pores.  My face had picked up a little red tinge and the big concern for me was and I mean was the spot in-between my eyes above my nose.  It had a patch of one of those skin textured circle areas, and always looked like I was scowling or like I was thinking hard.  Whatever the look that spot was getting worse and upsetting me like no ones business.

I've used Clinique, Arbonne and Mary Kay for all my life and nothing, I mean nothing, gave me results like Nerium.  I had a 3 UR Free party yesterday and when talking with my business partner who was answering ?'s I thanked her and told her how much I loved my Nerium and what it has done for me in just the 11 days since I started using it.  In the process, I told her how my husband told me how beautiful I was and he didn't see why I was concerned with my skin.  He asked me to show him the spots that bother me.  I didn't want him to see what I was looking at until I could see it helping.  14 years of marriage I didn't want him to then focus on what I myself was embarrassed about until I could see a difference.

With this said:  I closed my eyes and snapped a shot.  It looks like I'm thinking hard and I was relaxed and my face was a little red.  ( Understand, I didn't really notice that until my skin started looking better and you'll see in the photo)

I was getting happier and happier every morning when I looked in the mirror and on day 11 I decided to take another shot of my trouble spot.

When I put them side by side the joy I felt was over whelming!  This simple, easy to use, single product has done something that everything else not only allowed to happen but could not fix!  This is me, this is my story and it's not over by any means!  This product is meant to take photo as 30 days and again at 90!!!
Can you even imagine the difference I'm going to see?  I am so excited I want everyone to have this feeling.
I'm happy to see myself in the mirror in the morning, I got carded at Walmart yesterday buying wine for my Wine and No Wrinkly Party!  The cashier seriously did not believe me and that made my day.  She was probably in her mid to late 20's.

So I'm going to give you the link to my website and you can too experience this!  There is a 30 day $$ back guarantee!  Contact me directly if you want I would love to share with you and help encourage you in any way I possibly can.

The hardest part of Nerium for me is having to wait till bed time to put it on!

p.s.  My husband loves it because I'm actually going to bed on time instead of hanging on Pintrest all night!

http://mcniel.nerium.com


My before and after 11 day spot!






No comments:

Post a Comment