Sunday, July 22, 2012

Angel Food and PineApple Muffins

Ok, it's a hot sunny summer day here in Texas. We came in from church and had our friend Chris at the gate waiting for us! A nice surprise and the 1 time I didn't take my phone with me! Thank the Lord we have shade on the outside of the gate where he was waiting.

While David and Chris were talking I decided to try out another pinned recipe. I've often been confused at what makes a muffin different from a cupcake? After talking with my husband and daughter our thinking is muffin = no icing. So there you go, simple as this recipe as well.

2 Step Muffins
Angel Food and Pineapple

1 box Angel Food
1 14 oz can Crushed Pineapple

Mix together well, batter gets light and fluffy. Fill muffin pan with liners the. Full with the fluffy batter. Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Keep an eye on them and enjoy a fat free muffin with delicious flavor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment