Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Deer

Oh, how I love seeing God's beauty all around! I was taking Kendall to her VBS (Vacation Bible School) and driving down our driveway when something big and orange caught my eye out by our pond/tank.

How exciting! It never gets old to see a beautiful deer just looking patiently at us. I stopped, the deer and I just looked at one another. We drove on down to the gate and Kendall realized she had forgotten her "Bible" glasses she made last night. It's almost 6 and that's when she's supposed to be there but the church is just 1 mile down the road so I turned around in hopes I could get a picture of the wonderful deer we had just seen.

Thrilled I got my iPhone camera ready and saw her still there nibbling the brush and by the water in the tank. I stopped and took my picture! I would love to have a real camera but am so blessed to have this phone that has one in it! So I'd like to share the graceful wild animal that posed for me!!

Oh and we still got to VBS with our Bible glasses on and on time!!

1 comment: