Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pumpkin-Muffins

My family and I love fall, the cool weather, the smell of rain, the seasonal vegetables and fruits and the break from our Texas summer heat!  With that said my Fall Board on Pintrest has many pins.  Anything says pumpkin and I'm all over it!  I just love the word pumpkin, all the different sizes and all the things you can do with them!  From their beautiful orange colors of fall and the decorating things you can do, baking, eating, carving or using as a soup bowl they are just one of my all time favorite things!!  With that said let me share the most simple, delightful, moist, delicious, quick and simple PUMPKIN MUFFINS.... a weight watchers special!!  No eggs, Oil needed just cake mix and a can of pumpkin!  Woo Hoo!!  p.s.  all were gone in 2 days and for a family of 3 that's a big deal!! 


I am so looking forward to making it with the Spiced Cake mix and the Chocolate Cake mix too!






http://sweet-verbena.blogspot.com/2011/08/pumpkin-muffins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment