Saturday, July 7, 2012

Well as the summer days get hotter it is so nice to have rain showers blow in!  We went from 99 to 80 within a few minutes today.  The gusts of wind were incredible and knocked over our shade umbrella and blew sand around to look like dirt tornado's blowing around.  As we went out today to get some Olive Oil and 4 spray bottles to complete all my Pintrest pins or something else requiring a spray bottle I had to stay in my care through our gate from grasshopper fear.....

We live in a rural area; we are on acreage and unfortunately do not have a tractor to keep the wild brush down.  After 10 years hear I have to admire my husband tremendously for the amount of work he puts into keeping my daughter and I out of a jungle forest of Mesquite trees and every large prairie grass, weed or cactus you can imagine!  Let me see if I can explain a little.  Here is some of my back yard.....  as you can see we do have neighbors but we only see them from a distance.

This photo was taken right before we got some much needed rain.  The sky is always so beautiful and amazing I photograph it a lot.  I am amazed at God's beauty all around.  The weeds are not tall in this photo I will have to take one of what we have now to share what we see now.


I pinned on my Pintrest Board under Gardening or Helpful Solutions the recipes for the 4 spray bottles I desire to make and use/try.  Please forgive me if I do not link them right as I don't know how.  I am trying and learning as I go and very new to this whole thing.  I do keep the original pins and refer back to them for correct credit.  


I look forward to showing the up-grown area we now live in and God bless my husband for keeping our fenced in yard mowed with his push mower.  He spends around 3 hours a weekend doing just that on top of working over 40 hours plus his 2nd part time job!  Thank God he loves what he does and the people he works with!  I agree, they are wonderful and he is happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment