Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas in July

I have loved Christmas my entire life and it is very big in our family. The other day we were at Brookshires buying something to make for dinner and Kendall comes running up to me and says "Mommy they have Blue Bell Christmas in July Ice Cream!" with her big blue-green eyes filled with excitement.

Tugging at my arm please can we please get some? Please!? How could I say no? So I read the package and it talked about Christmas cookies, chocolate chip, snicker-doodle, sugar cookies, frosting and sprinkles in the ice cream. You guessed it I couldn't get it home quick enough to have some!!

As I'm not much of an ice cream eater Kendall and I finished it in 2 days. David had a bowl :) it is that good.There are actually tiny cookies in it!! We all love it and couldn't pick our favorite cookie because they were all so good.

So if you want a quick Christmas treat in the hot summer try this for it will put a smile on your face and a little Christmas joy in your heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment